17.4.17

Whole30 Day 19

Pre workout and post workout meals:Nothing pre-workout since it was after lunch.  Post workout I had a seaweed snack pack.  Not sure if that was really "post workout" or "emergency snack" but whatever.

Breakfast: Chia seed pudding with bananas and berries.  Hard boiled egg.

Lunch: Like most of my packed lunches, hard boiled egg, chicken, apple, plum, veggies.

Supper: Hamburger with a friend egg and pancetta on top.  Side of hash browns.  Greens also with pancetta.

Snacks: Again, maybe the seaweed snack pack goes here.

Exercise: Run 1.25 miles on the treadmill.  It was an "easy" day.

Shopping: None

Cooking: Juiced 5lbs of limes (thanks Costco)

Thoughts: I want my bacon back. I miss it hard.  I finally told Qat Lady to pick me up a pound of bacon at the farmer's market when she goes.  Because that's where I am with life.
Also considering how to keep this all up after the first 30 days. That's a whole different mystery.
I've done the 'no alcohol at home' thing before, and for sure I'd like to keep that up 'till I go to the beach, maybe longer.
Is there some food I can put back into my diet (lentils and keffir which I also miss hard) and keep up the 'healthy' thing.
What will I do when I go out to restaurants.  I am so confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment