11.2.17

Flying Pig 2017 13 Weeks to Go

Sunday
Planned: Long Run 8 miles, relaxed pace.  I switched long run and "second longest run" days this week, because of weather.  It's supposed to be warmer and less windy tomorrow. Let's hope that pays off.
Actual: 7.4 miles, avg HR 144 not including w/u and c/d. Stretch. 



Monday  
Planned: Long run, relaxed pace  
Actual: 
10.2 miles.  "Relaxed" is code for "if I was any slower I'd be going backwards".  Sigh.

Tuesday
Planned: Speed work, Lift weights  
Actual: 
 Speed work is w/u, then 1 minute at 6.8mph, 2 mins at 4.6mph, and repeat for a total of seven times, c/d.  Garmin did not get those treadmill paces at all and it aggravates me to no end.  I also did 45 minutes on the elliptical.  TRX/Kettlebell class for weights.


Wednesday  
Planned: 1 mile run  
Actual: 1.16 miles run (7 laps on the track) and 17 minutes of foam rolling for my poor aching quads.  PS - I am a grouch at the gym in the morning.  
  

Thursday  
Planned: Tempo run, Lift weights  
Actual: 1.16 miles run.  Lift weights.  I have dreams of doing a tempo run tomorrow when it's 45*. 
  

Friday:  
Planned: 1 mile run  
Actual: 
"Don't look at my watch run" for 4.16 miles.  This wasn't quite as fast as a normal tempo, but I have the sniffles and this is what felt right for the day.  Then personal training/weight lifting.

Saturday  
Planned: Speed work, Lift weights
Actual: Speed work was w/u, 1:00 hard, 1:30 easy x9.  No weights b/c I did that last night.  Then I went to Kelly's house and had donuts for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment