22.1.15

Workout Music - 2015

As always, I typically don't listen to music when I'm running outside.  Inside, running circles on the track is a whole other story.  I like to have music blaring as loud as possible to drown out the reality of running in circles for an hour.  Some new favorites for a new year:

Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk.  This is everyone's favorite workout song I think.
Sheppard - Geronimo.  I was introduced to this song on The Voice.  It's kind of catchy.
Imagine Dragons - I Bet My Life.  I think I found this one on Pandora.
Walk the Moon - Shut Up and Dance.  My personal theme song.  When I'm running I always speed up when I hear this song, even when I'm trying not to.
Foster the People - Call It What You Want.  This is a weird video right?  That's something to think about when I'm running.
Walk the Moon - Work This Body, discovered after my love affair with 'Shut Up and Dance' led me to listen to the whole album.  The title reminds me of this shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment