8.8.14

5 Fitness Things I Can Definitely Live Without

The other day I wrote a list of my fitness must-haves.  Then I saw this fun post about the fitness items we could all do without.  Of course I must do a part 2: Fitness things I can't stand.

1. Running shorts with a 3.5" inseam.  What the hell is this about?  These are great for professional runners and 11 year old girls.  Ladies with actual bodies and actual curves?  Not so much.

2. Capris and tights without draw strings.  I may be on my own here.  Carpis have always fit me funky, and tended to ride down my hips without a draw string.  No amount of chunky waistband has ever helped.  For some reason, this is no problem in shorts.

3. Gu Roctane.  I totally agree with the original poster.  I only had this once and I had that "it burns" feeling the entire time.

4. Tanks with a built in bra. I laugh (and jiggle) in the face of your elastic.

5. Shoe inserts.  Boo.  Hiss.  I'm the most comfortable with the least amount of shoe.  I feel like too much down there just gets in my way. 

I have this feeling that the moment I hit 'publish' I'm going to remember five or ten more things, so keep an eye out for part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment