6.8.14

4 Fun Miles

I ran 4 miles this morning.  Followed by a finisher of squats and standing front leg raises from 12.  I was too nervous to go from 15, afraid of falling down or something.  Sigh.  It was a really fun morning for a run because it was really cool out.  My heart rate stayed pleasantly low which meant I got to run faster than I'm used to in the afternoon.  I had so much fun that I didn't even take a picture until I was done, a bug playing in a flower.

In the evening Nathan and I tried to have Marlas.  The reviews that describe the food as awesome and everything else as unreliable are utterly true.  Marlas was closed tonight.  Sigh.  We made it to Tiny where I had fried Okra and some other stuff.  Then we walked around Powderhorn and watched the sun set.

No comments:

Post a Comment