30.12.13

Sunday Workout

Today's workout was sort of  a fail, but mostly turned out okay.  Fail because I forgot both my phone and my iPod so I had no tracking device and no music for entertainment.  Sigh.  So I created a new plan.

Run - 2 miles on the track.  First mile was a warm up, second mile was holding steady.
Lift weights - 10 minutes, arms.
Run - 1 mile on the track.
Lift weights - 10 minutes, arms.
Run - 1 mile on the track.
Lift weights - 10 minutes, legs.
Run - 1 mile on the track
Lift weights - 10 minutes, legs.
Run - 1 mile on the track.
Cool down and stretching.

Total of 6 miles run and 40 minutes of weights.  I felt like I was at the gym forever.  I had a preview of the January gym crazies.  The track is always really full in the winter, especially with walkers.  So when parents think it will be fun for their kids to play tag on the track, it messes with everyone else who's trying to work out.  And it's rude.  Go away.  Since I didn't have a phone or music or an iPod, I have no pictures for you either.  Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment