3.4.13

Quick Cincinnati Vacation - Saturday

Treadmill - I woke up early and hit the treadmill in the hotel 'gym'.  By "gym" they meant the room with two treadmills, a recumbent bike and a water cooler."  The treadmill was a smaller duty treadmill than I'm used to but it worked just fine. The only thing to look at was a mirror so I had some serious balance problems as I watched myself running, but I did a short short run so it was fine.




Breakfast and hanging out in the morning - we didn't do much in the morning.  I hung out with everyone for breakfast and watched the kids play.  When we could no longer be contained inside, we headed out for a walk.

Lunch - was leftovers from the rehearsal dinner the night before.  Lunch was pretty low key but I did get to see Luke and Ben.  Also, I found out that Max hangs up on his Grandma on Facetime because he wants me instead.  Win for me!  I'd feel worse if it was my fault but for now I'm just going to enjoy it.  The kids played around in the gym for a while and the adults hung out.  Everyone was excited, and maybe a touch nervous.



Wedding and Party Time - The wedding was the main event for the entire trip.  It was the perfect fit for everyone's personality.  Fun, low key but also had some really elegant touches.  I had Luke and Ben help me with the pictures and there were some great ones.  Then Luke and Grayson and I danced all night long, as did Mom, Aunt Joanie and a few others.  The DJ actually said something to me at the end.  Guess Zumba is paying off.  After the wedding officially ended, several people stayed to watch the end of one of the basketball games before heading back to the hotel and to bed.









No comments:

Post a Comment