12.4.13

One Wild Cook

Today's productivity made up for yesterday's slackerdom.  In honor of the bat-shit crazy weather we're having I'm pretty well convinced I'll be running this next batch of races in a fairly under-trained state.  (First person to say "it's only a half-marathon" so help me...)  An outdoor run was basically out of the question because no one in Minneapolis had shoveled the inch of fresh snow that's fallen recently.  (We've all just given up.)  An indoor run was equally undesirable because I'm still somewhat trying to make peace with one of my ankles and I had no desire to run around corners on a track for an hour.  I ran 2 miles on the track, and then got on an elliptical and didn't get off for the next two hours.  I'm so over the snow.


I headed to work briefly, then went grocery shopping. Grocery shopping lead to cooking which consumed most of the day. I'm thinking of doing this cleanse thing again (although momentarily ignored the no diet pepsi, wine and pasta rule in honor of all the calories I burned today), so I needed to stock up on the right kind of food. Here's what I made:


No comments:

Post a Comment