7.3.13

Track workouts

It's March.  The gym is supposed to be empty people.  Empty. Sadly, tonight, not so much.  I had about the longest day in the world and wound up having to run after work and after a board meeting so I was kind of grumpy about all the walkers being in all of the lanes on the track.  Go away.  I did my downward ladder workout, although for a while I wasn't convinced I was going to do too much more than just running my mile.  The down ladder is run 6 laps, walk 1, run 5 laps, walk 1, etc.  It makes for a total of 5 miles.  Only 19 more to go this week.  Oy.

During the run I listened to what is accidentally becoming my favorite playlist for workouts.  I made a CD for my Circuit teacher because she's awesome and plays whatever music people in the class bring in.  I tried to find songs with no bad words in them (couple of fails on the list but at least the Cee Lo Green song is the clean version) and different kinds of music so everyone in class would have at least something they liked.  And now I listen to it even when I'm not in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment