3.2.13

Weekend Workouts

I did not meet my mileage goal this week, because I'm a slacker.  I did run every day.

Sunday - Ran a quick mile before it snowed.
 
Monday - Ran around Lake Nokomis because it's reliably plowed after snow storms.  (Unlike the park by my house.  Minneapolis Park Board I'm looking at you.)
 
Tuesday - Quick run after work.
 
Wednesday - Long track workout because it's too cold.

Thursday - Circuit, quick run around the track then Zumba.  Waaaaay to freaking cold.
 
Friday - My head hurts; ran a mile and walked a mile on the track.  Would you believe that the walking actually helped the headache?
  

Saturday - Head stopped hurting, still not feeling good, mostly lazy.  Ran a mile.  Found money in the snow, so I feel like skipping the gym was the right decision.


No comments:

Post a Comment