9.2.13

I didn't track my workout - I feel like I need to do it over again so I know it really happened

I had the busiest day in the world, starting with an hilarious tragedy.  I grabbed a banana and some chocolate chips, gulped them down and headed out.  I definitely should've eaten more.  I spent most of the rest of the day recovering from low blood sugar. 

Run!  I got up for a 730am run with Running Beth around the Ford Lake Loop.  I turned on my Nike app to track the run and learned an important lesson.  Pausing the music also pauses the tracking.  Now this picture is the only proof I have of the run.  I spent most of the day chasing Beth.




Gym and Zumba After the run I headed over to the gym.  I got there early so I got on the bike for a while to keep my legs moving.  I also had a Gu because I knew I'd be starving.  Why is Gu so good when I'm working out and so gross any other time?  Then I headed to Zumba.  Our teacher was a sub.  Subs are always interesting in Zumba.  They play different music which is usually good, but they all have different styles which is usually an adventure. This girl was wild.

Lunch The Qat Lady and I headed over to Pho 79 for lunch.  I badly wanted soup after all my working out in the morning.  I also hadn't given the Qat Lady her birthday presents. In honor of our Colorado trip, I ordered some things from Akinz which is a Colorado company.  I got her a beanie for winter and a shirt for summer.  Predictably the hat went on right away. 

 
Shopping - Round 1 - The Qat Lady and I headed over to pick up my Pooky Bear (our Pooky Bear?) and did some shopping and hanging out.  I needed to pick up a sort of funny Thank You gift for an aunt, and wound up getting myself some dish rags that are cleaned in the dishwasher.  I run my dishwasher every day yes, even though I live alone so these should hopefully be the best things ever.  We also had coffee.  No one was brave enough to go to Target with me.
 
Shopping - Round 2 - I pulled into the Target parking lot and was immediately reminded why I don't come here on a Saturday afternoon.  The store was super crowded, but I knew exactly what I wanted so I made quick work of the trip.  Every checkout lane seemed to be open, so even though it looked daunting, I gout out pretty quick too.
 
Laundry and Cleaning - I spent the rest of the afternoon on my feet doing laundry and cleaning the place up a bit.  I don't have any pictures of that, but I do have an hilarious exchange from Siri and myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment