13.1.13

Weekend Workouts - Warm to Freaking Cold!

Monday I ran my measly one mile.  Then headed to work.

Tuesday I hit the road with the St Paul ladies.  It was cold and somewhat icy which made the run more exciting.

Wednesday One more mile.

Thursday was a big day.  Run 1 mile on the track.  Circuit Class.  Run 1 more mile on the track.  Zumba.
Friday I ran 7 miles.  It was an auspicious run.  It was 40*, no "rain" on the radar, but it was 100% humidity so I was drenched anyways.  I got spectacularly sick at the end of the run.
Saturday 1 mile on the track, then Zumba. 

Sunday 1 mile warm up, outside.  It was 3*.  (I am not kidding.)  Finisher, which nearly killed me. Mountain climbers (only count when the right foot touches), Roll-ups (sit ups), and Goblet Squats.  Start by doing 20 of each, then 19 of each, all the way down to 1 of each.  It took me 28:00.  The mountain climbers sound the hardest but it was the sit ups that did me in.

Yes, I'm am still running every day.  I don't know why, but I don't feel like stopping yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment