Friday I did my "long run" of the week. Read all about it.
Saturday I only had a few miles left for the week so I did 3.5 miles with an abbreviated hill run. I love the last mile is all down hill.
Sunday I hit the wall metaphorically. I just had no energy to exercise. Ultimately I took a walk with Mom.
After the walk I did a short, but quite challenging workout. Two minutes of each of the following exercises:
- Hip Bridges alternating between single and double leg. Single legs always make my ham strings cramp.
- Walk Out Planks. Those I've actually made peace with.
- Squats with arms raised over head (most of the time)
- Lunges - two minutes on each leg. Oy.
- Side Lying Leg Series: all the exercises here plus leg circles forwards and backwards. The leg circles were the hardest. Each exercise is clearly not meant to be done for two minutes at a time.
- One leg dead lift - a great way to wrap up.