2.5.12

Fridays in the Park

Friday after the hill run we headed over to Ault Park.  Mom, Marge and I had a great time.  Tons of photos were taken. 

The most hilarious moment of the day occurred when this little boy ran over and grabbed my hand.  I looked down at him, "did you come to play?"  I kept waiting for him to realize I wasn't his mom but he was completely unconcerned by that fact.  Hilarious.





After park number one, Mom and I headed up to see Jenny and walk through Sharon Woods.  Mom re-lived half of her childhood which is always fun.
Blue heron about to catch dinner.
At the end of the walk.

After the park we headed to Skyline and then to Grater's which has some great decor.  Door handles, light fixtures, it's all ice cream related.


Before we went home, Jenny shared some herbs with mom.  We had a discussion about mint and basil and also about what small poison ivy looks like.  (We don't have much poison ivy in Minnesota so I'm out of practice.)

No comments:

Post a Comment