4.4.12

Wake up! Run!

Instead of High Intensity Water Running, I hit the pavement this morning.  I think I have a renewed energy for running following the Kansas experience.

I did the seven mile loop around Hiawatha and Harriet.  I was slightly alarmed not to see the eagles or their nest, but it was dark so I'm hoping everything is okay.  Sunrise was amazing.  My pace for most of the run was similarly amazing to me. 

Work was less amazing.  Although I spent an impressively long time on a credentialing application that was ultimately impossible to complete.  (I have been defeated.)

I spent most of the evening calling people and asking for donations for Bolder Options which is one of my favorite non-profit organizations in town.  If I know you, you're on my list to call.  Please have your checkbook ready.  If I don't know you, give anyways and tell them I sent you!

I was going to hit everyone with a theme song for the day.  Looking at iTunes just made me realize I need some new tunes for a new running playlist.  In the mean time, some favorites for the past month:


No comments:

Post a Comment