22.3.12

Thursday Night Done Club

I'm joining the Done Club.  Information on the original done club can be found here

Things DONE today that make me eligible for the club:

  • Work - 9.5 hours of work, starting at 7:15am.  Serious.
  • Friendship - Blasting a particular friend with text messages all day.  Hugs.
  • More work. Oy - The eight pages of case notes from yesterday.  Included are the hit songs "Pre petition screening" and "This wound on my foot...".  Classic.
  • Exercise - one hour of circuit and one hour of The United Nations Zumba.
  • Cleaning - everything is "picked up and put away" and the kitchen floor is swept.  Dishwasher is also emptied.
  • Laundry - 10 days worth of laundry, including taking the flanel sheets off the bed.  It's amazing how much room there is on my drying rack when I'm not trying to accommodate 50 pairs of wool socks.
  • Running date for tomorrow - yeah!
  • Find new music - My new favorite song. Probably not running appropriate but great for car rides.
  • Blog.  Duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment