10.2.12

Many many suprises this week

Monday I worked all day.  At the office.  It wasn't even one of those "let's work in my pajamas most of the morning" things.
  • Exercise: 75 minute circuit class, 55 minute Pilates class.  I did not die.
  • Television: Castle,
  • Soundtrack: Marchin On - OneRepublic.
  • Surprise for the day: I was at the office at 8am.

Tuesday it was unseasonably warm.  Also, the DFL caucus was about as interesting as watching paint dry.  And our ballots were about as official as a student council election.

  • Exercise: Run around Lake Hiawatha and Lake Nokomis.  It was very stiff and hobble-ish at the beginning but loosened up by the end.  Runners - wear your reflective vests!
  • Television: None.  Any recommendations for Tuesday night television?
  • Soundtrack: Infinity - Guru Josh Project.
  • Surprise for the day: I think I booked an extra vacation.  WIN for me!


Wednesday was another busy day.  Why am I working so much?
  • Exercise: Water Jogging at the YWCA.
  • Television: None; I can't think of any shows on Wednesday either.
  • Soundtrack:  Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice
  • Surprise for the day: Have you ever made a presentation to a group of orthodox Jewish women about Medicare?  I have.


Thursday I was in my car all freaking day.  The first meeting was far away and ran late and that set the tone for the day.
  • Exercise: 55 Minute Circuit class; 30 minutes on stationary bike.  Working it!
  • Television: The Finder.  It's new this season but continues to be engaging.
  • Soundtrack: Back in Black - AC DC.  It was played during circuit.
  • Surprise for the day: The amount of time I spent in the car.


Friday I lounged around most of the day.  Nice right?
  • Exercise: None.  In my defense, I've exercised for six days straight.  On the seventh day I rest.
  • Television: Fringe!  I'm liking the way it's going so far.
  • Soundtrack: Northing Ever Hurt Like You - James Morrison although I didn't really listen to much today.
  • Surprise for the day: I lost my laundry card.  $%&#!  Also, my federal taxes are e-filed in an endeavor that took waaaaay less time than I'd anticipated.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment