13.12.11

In which is disgusie doing very little as "productivity"

I worked out last night.  Hard.  At Circuit class we warm up on the track and for some reason I always run much faster than my normal pace.  (I fear the instructor.)  By the time Pilates rolled around my hamstrings had surrendered.  I meant to get up this morning and go for a run.  So didn't happen.

6:15am Let's turn that light off and sleep some more.  Okay.
8ish Much more reasonable time to wake up.  I hit the shower then ran out to buy bread for breakfast.  (I am a snob and can only have fresh bread from the bakery.)
9am WebEx training.  For work.  From home.  What this means is I turn on my computer and "watch" the screen, and have my phone on speaker.  Doing it from home means I can do stuff with my hands and plod around my house while listening.  (It's much better this way.)
12:20 I rolled in to work, long enough to grab 'holiday' gifts.  (It's a Jewish agency after all.)  I packed the presents in my car and headed off to play Santa for a while.
1:15pm Why is Qat Lady calling me while my GPS is on?  Good to know my phone allows that.
1:16pm I am a bad friend because I'm trying to listen to Qat Lady and figure out where the hell I'm going.  Because the phone is still telling me where to drive.  Sort of.  Even though I'm talking to someone.  Finally found a place to pull over so I can just talk to Qat Lady because that's what I really wanted to do.
2:30pm I showed up for the St Paul and Minneapolis Senior Workers Meeting to hear Former Vice President Mondale speak about public policy.  I will now refer to him as Walter "I made Medicare" Mondale.  Heck yes you did.
4:00pm The speech and discussion ended and I thought I'd leave.  But I wanted to say hello to my boss (notice I hadn't seen her yet today).
5:00pm I actually left after talking to the boss and a community partner for a while.
5:30pm Check my messages from home. How did that many people call me?  The message with the words "fall" "paramedics" "ambulance" and "hospitalized" was actually the calmest message I got.  My job is so interesting.
7ish I talked to my Pooky Bear.  It became clear I wouldn't be hitting the gym tonight.
Now Someone please tell me why this post has 86 hits in six days.  Most of my posts don't have that many hits ever.  I'm not complaining, more trying to figure out how to replicate the success of that one and a couple other posts that seem to have tons of hits.

1 comment: