30.12.11

Cincinnati Christmas - 60* on Wednesday!

I woke up and it was raining.  Guess who's not going for a walk with Marge.

Mark and his lovely wife came to pick me up and take me to the mall for shopping!  I was just along for the ride and to visit.  Mark's wife is one of the better shoppers I've ever met.
My favorite stores ever!  Lego and The Apple Store.  I didn't get anything at either place.  But there were presents purchased.  Bonus lesson of the day: don't let a one-year-old suck on the power chord for your MacBook.

The mall, and the Apple Store in particular, was a zoo.  Just like yesterday.  I was able to find one more thing for Mom.  It's looking now like maybe I need to get something else for Dad to even things out.

After exhausting ourselves shopping, we headed down to Kentucky so I could see more family. 
Obviously I couldn't wait to see this guy.  He was in a pretty good mood most of the night.  He is a crawler now.  Really fast.  I took some other pictures but he was zooming through them.  Hee hee. 

For dinner we headed over to see Cousin John and even more family.  We ate Skyline.  Every time I turned around, Mark had another beer for me.
It's always Skyline time in Cincinnati!

When I got home Dad and I did a crossword for a while.  He accused me of making some mistakes.  Lies!  He screws those things up much more than me. 

I eventually sent him and Mom off to bed so I could wrap presents.  I thought I was all done until I saw one more big package.  It's a tennis bag for Dad.  At first I was all "I'll take it out of the box Amazon used for shipping".  I quickly realized I couldn't just wrap it without a box because the shape would be a dead giveaway.

I was all "how and I going to do this?".  And then I was all "challenge: accepted".
 I actually had to move all the throw rugs out of the way to have enough space.  It's a good thing Mom had an extra tall roll of wrapping paper.



WIN for me.  Challenge: surmounted.

No comments:

Post a Comment