9.10.11

Marathon Running Songs

Focusing on the positive from Sunday, (my cheering section comes to mind!), I had a pretty good playlist for myself.  I had a good mix of new and old songs, all designed to energize me without giving me a panic attack (I'm looking at you Drumming Song.)

Here's some of my favorites:
  • S&M - Rihanna.  I don't like this video.  But seriously, I can't see it when I'm running so who cares?
  • Burden In My Hand - Soundgarden.  Soundgarden is almost always a good idea when running.
  • Mahiya - Superheavy.  Good for long runs, it's got a slightly slower beat so I probably won't use it for my short and fast playlists.
  • Miracle Worker - Superheavy  There's nothing wrong with you that I can't fix.  I am a big fan of Joss Stone.  And I'm a big fan of Mick Jagger in that pink suit.
  • Moneygrabber - Fitz and the Tantrums.  This is one of those songs I always loved and it took me like a year to remember to find out the name of it.  Glad I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment