3.10.11

Long overdue pictures

I'd wanted to post these pictures since last Sunday but a software issue prevented me from posting any pictures for a while. (Blame Greasemonkey; yeah for Google for having awesome support too).

My people from Ohio will recognize this, not as marijuana, but at a Buckeye. Our state tree (and candy). Buckeyes aren't native to Minnesota but there's a few planted around the lake.

Love the shadow pictures. It was a nice sunny day. And much cooler than it is right now.

I'm sure neighbor Steve could tell me what kind of flower this is. I have no idea but talk about a late bloomer!

Sailboats at Lake Nokomis.

Playing with taking pictures into the sunshine.

More sunshine. Don't know why I had to take pictures; I got enough during the marathon to last a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment