13.8.11

Friday rewind - old photo favorites

Minneapolis - Spoon Bridge

Minneapolis - from the sky

St Paul - The Cathedral

St Paul - Lake Street Bridge coming into Minneapolis (after a particularly impressive storm)

Lake Nokomis - looking good from several different angles.
Lake Nokomis - even in the winter it's a nice place. (Remind me of that when I'm outside running this year.)

Ft Snelling - of "my favorite running path ever" fame.

Lake Hiawatha - if you zoom and squint, you can see downtown Minneapolis in the background. (Yes, Lake Nokomis and Lake Hiawatha look different to me.)

What would this be without pictures of snow?
I got this reflection shot after spending way too long digging my car out of that snow pile.

Wow.  This was such a fun day.  This is some suburb north of the cities.  I made Jenna drive in that particular snow storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment