24.7.11

Totally one of those weekends...

It was totally one of those weekends where I wanted to sleep and eat carbs.  And I basically fulfilled my wish.  Win!

Work - I don't work on Fridays!

Working out - apparently I don't do that on the weekends either.  I hit the gym on Friday for my "long run" of the week.  Six miles!  (Win for the step back weeks.)  I took a walk on Saturday.  Today, I did three workout videos, 8 Minute Legs, 8 Minute Arms and 8 Minute Buns.  Even though those video titles are hilarious, today may have been my hardest workout.  The "Buns" one is actually the hardest.  8 Minute Abs is also a great workout but I was in no mood for that today.

Sleeping - heck yes I have.  I actually pulled out the air mattress to be closer to my air conditioner.  I was on it much of the weekend.

Going out of my home - I saw Amanda on Friday when we went to Punch Pizza.  (Way less fun than when I ate pork, by the way...)  Then we hit Dairy Queen.  (See why I needed the gym on Friday?)  I also left my home today to go to the store for toilet paper.  I bought some stuff and totally forgot the main objective of my mission.  I'll get some tomorrow night from the co-op...

Food - please, can I have more white carbs?  Om nom nom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment