2.5.11

Thoughts about vacation

While I wait for the next episode of House, some thoughts about vacation:
  • That's a long drive
  • Apparently it snowed here like three or four times while I was away. I don't think any of it stuck but still...
  • Perhaps I should pay more attention to Korn.  So far, I like the music of theirs I've found.
  • The Flying Pig will teach you respect for hills like very few other races.  I think if I were to train for the full, all of my long runs would have to be loops of this run, as many loops as is the correct mileage for the day.
  • This morning Mom told us Osama Bin Laden was killed.  My reaction?  "How does this help me be a better person?" 
  • Facebook has been an interesting social experiment today.  Several of my friends have this picture as their profile pic.  The other half of my friends have statuses with a quote from Dr Martin Luther King Jr (hate is a descending spiral).  Fascinating.
  • I don't like to talk to people after car trips.  I don't like to unpack either.
  • I feel like I'm still moving.  Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment