14.4.11

I just saw a Blue Herron! Ask me about Spring!

5:00am: Why did I think going to the gym at this hour would be a good idea?  I reset my alarm.
6:50am: This hour is only minimally better than the 0500 hour.  Got up, took a shower, ate some oatmeal (yum) and started work at home.
8ish: Drove to St Paul and started the work day in earnest.
2:00pm: Two meetings and two home visits later I finally arrived in the office.
2:01pm: I hate coverage.
5:30pm: Bar Girl (shortened from "Girl the other girl met at a bar") and I ran up big hills.  We named the hills "Papa bear" (miles 0-1.5), "Mama bear" (miles 2.2-2.8) and "baby bear" (short hill right after mile 3).  It was a blast.  Bar Girl liked the route and was even willing to entertain the idea of running up all of Montreal Avenue, from the bottom.  (Just to see if I can.)
7ish: To the bar.  We went to this little neighborhood dive in the West 7th neighborhood.
The moment I turn around: Bar Girl is talking to a semi-retired history professor who wanted our table and was giving us a fascinating look at the history of St Paul.  I love hanging out with extroverts.
Photo from here.
On the way home: That's a Blue Heron!!.  Nothing says warm weather like shore birds.  Just saying.
Now: Doing laundry and drinking another beer.
I don't have to go back to work until next Thursday.  Niiice!

No comments:

Post a Comment