2.2.11

Why is the alcohol so far away? (A Beer will fix this, part 2)

See Part 1 if it helps.

Work is okay except for the parts that aren't.  That's what beer is fixing.  It's to the point I just emailed my dad and begged him to let me come home for a weekend.

On the up side, I did get on the elliptical tonight; first time I've run in over a week.  That felt good.  (In case you missed it, I had a fever for like five days in a row this weekend.  There was no exercise.  It sucked.)  My lungs and heart seemed to know what to do.  My muscles hate me and are burning (in a 'feel the burn - wait - what the hell were you thinking?!?' kind of way)

Now I'm talking to a friend on facebook and wishing my parents would wake up in the middle of the night just to check their email for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment