17.2.11

Two fun nights in a row

Tuesday night my pooky bear and I had a little adventure in Uptown that ended at Bar Abeline with awesome margaritas and food. It's been forever since just the two of us hung out. I forgot how much we have in common (sorry) so it was a really nice chill night. We should hang out more but I understand you're in school.

Wednesday crazy cat lady (finally found a nickname for Amanda) and I went to Punch Pizza with the rest of St Paul. Amanda drove me around Grand Ave (the only way to do it). We got excellent parking at Punch which is a universal impossibility. Then when Amanda asked for a new Punch Card (like the Subway stamps), the girl was all "we stopped doing that but everyone on our email list gets two for one pizza tonight so I'll give you that instead" which resulted in free pizza for me.  (Did I say thank you for that?  Thank you!)

Amanda and I had originally discussed a night that would require me to sleep on her couch. At points during the day both of us thought we were going to need such an intervention. (Yesterday was wild).  Ultimately both of us practiced good mental health maintenance skills and there was no alcohol.

Today I woke up and run up and down hills with the St Paul ladies. It was so humid (literally 100% according to weather.com) but so much warmer than it has been. We had to do a hill route because we needed a route where we could safely run in the road. I feel much better after the running. Today is likely to be equally as wild as yesterday so I'm just trying to hang on.

No comments:

Post a Comment