24.1.11

Awesome Monday

Monday was pretty good (once I bailed on the runners and slept late; sorry, I hope you had a good run).

Stayed the full 10 hours at work.  Trust me, this is a good thing.  I'll tell you why at about 2pm on Thursday.

New episode of House which I found hysterically funny.  I'm not a parent, but seriously, who hasn't wanted to paint their kids toys with sriracha sauce and use it as a teachable moment?

Quick trip to the gym for a good behavior attendance check in.

Laundry - done!

New episode of Castle.  I have no idea how I found this series but I freaking love it.  It's like Star Trek meets NYPD Blue.  I know right?  But it's such a good show.

Jesse Ventura is suing the TSA for sexual harassment.  I think he's doing this for my own personal entertainment.  Thank goodness we found someone with enough money and free time to do this thing right.

And just before bed: Jay Leno's headlines.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete