29.12.10

Christmas vacation one day at a time: Christmas Eve (Friday)

Oh my gosh; life is a blur.  I didn't run yesterday; I should do that now.  And so I did.  I headed back over to Lunken Airport for more running.  There were at least more people out running that morning.  I wasn't so lonely.



After running, I made Goetta, the other Cincinnati treat, and eggs for brunch while we made a game plan for the rest of the day.  Mom and Dad were fairly supportive of Christmas Eve's menu, and the fact that I was cooking allowed them time to prepare for the big party the day after Christmas.

The menu consisted of
Cooking was hilarious.  Mom and Dad came in at various points in the afternoon and helped with dishes.  Every time Mom turned around I needed her to wash the food processor again.  (I needed it for several dishes, also, it has to be washed if a tomato touches it, or gets near it, or sees it.) After being on my feet four hours cooking, I was relieved when Aunt Barb and Uncle Tom came to eat all the food.  We had a nice quiet night with them.  I even got a special present out of it.  I think I had to dishes too.  About the time they left, I went to bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment