4.7.10

I'm going to pay for this

I haven't run in a while because I've been sick. It's sort of a relief that I was actually sick on Wednesday when I bonked rather than improperly trained. I wasn't totally convinced of my predicament and told Beth I'd run with her Saturday morning. Beth was sick too and canceled. Thank goodness one of us had sense enough not to run. I was way too sick to go but I would've tried to man up for Beth anyway. No good would have come of it.

I basically didn't eat solid foods yesterday. I watched a lot of sports. I felt like a rich girl because I could pick between Wimbledon, World Cup, Tour De France, and Twins. By the end of the day I was so hungry. You don't realize how much food they show on television, commercials, even the bikers in the tour eat at one point.

This morning I was able to get it together to buy popsicles. Kowalski's didn't have much good broth/soups. I could've gone to Target but wasn't emotionally prepared for the trip or all the walking.

This afternoon I decided to throw caution to the wind and eat solids. I'm going to pay for it later, I know. My stomach isn't quite better yet but I just wanted to feel full for a little while.

I was supposed to see Fireworks with Eric and my pooky bear tonight. I haven't decided yet but it's not looking good. We'll see what the chex do to my stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment