21.6.10

My birthday: It's like a giant hug

As it should be. Since it's my last birthday in my twenties, I'm trying to stretch it out.

But first, as a gift to Heather, (one of the St Paul runners), all of you who use Firefox and Chrome should install this extension and then click "search and share" instead of the regular search button every time you Google.

For my birthday:
  • Last Thursday: I went out to Cat Man Do (I have no clue why this website plays sound) with my former adviser from school.

  • Saturday afternoon: I went to see Doll House at the Guthrie with my clinical supervisor. I had a nice time. It's a modernization of the Ibsen play, although I hated the ending. (The ending in the original play wasn't so hot either really.)

  • Saturday night: I went to a party with the Ragnar/Amsterdam/Bolder Options crowd. Most of it involved hanging out in the backyard around a campfire. I stayed much longer than I anticipated. (Amanda, you would have been proud.)

  • This morning: The St Paul runners got up, ran me around their neighborhood, decorated my car and fed me coffee and breakfast treats! It's the perfect level of party and calm relaxing for me.

  • At lunch: Bonnie made me lunch. I love it when people cook for me.

  • Tonight: I had a fourth piece of bacon. (Actually stayed within my calories too.)

  • This coming Friday: Amanda is throwing Pooky Bear and I a party. I've already told Amanda I want to drink, dance, spend the night at her house, wake up and eat Tex-Mex at the Uptowner. But I don't want to get puke-drunk. Amanda has already told me I have to do my long run that day so I have enough calories to eat whatever I want all the awesome food she's about to cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment