11.2.10

A long overdue Photofest...

I have long been partial to the trackball because it requires so little wrist movement. (It's all I can do to avoid a joke about shiny balls. Oh. Woops.)


This must have been Superbowl Sunday. On of the best tastes on earth is minorly stale popcorn. I like to pop it in the morning and let it sit out all day. It looks soooo good I could almost eat the picture.


Another pair of earrings. I realize those would be uninteresting if you're a guy.


Taken after my "at home you-tube videos workout" these are my weights. Yes, they are yellow.


Say hello to my iPod. (Seriously, sometimes it's whatever is laying on the table next to the camera.)


I have one of the white macbooks that attract all manner of dirt and grime from hands and wrists so I have a protector on the thing. It's starting to peel but it's worked like a charm for the past couple of years.


Me after a run. Runs in a Minnesota winter absolutely don't count unless you come back with icicles in your hair.


Yum. 'Nuff said.



Another iPod. Yes, I do own several.


This hat was, um, accidentally mailed to an associate who already had one from jumping in a freaking lake on new year's day so it was gifted to me. Sweet. I'm actually wearing it right now. Maybe that means I should turn up my heat.




Best running food ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment