9.1.10

Recovery - an update

  • My love for William H. Macy knows no bounds. I am not ashamed. When I got back from Target Air Force One was on. (William H Macy was in that?) Just reminded me how much I love him.

  • Target on Saturday afternoon is never a good idea.

  • After two days of not seeing anyone, Target is not the worst community reintegration idea possible. I lost track of how many panic attacks I had. I actually haven't had a panic attack in a store in a long time (largely owing to never going to Blockbuster). Target was just nuts.

  • I lack the attention span to watch a football game from start to finish. Perhaps I am too emotionally invested. WHO DEY!

  • Cleaning up after being sick totally blows, but it feels good when it's done. (Not that kind of cleaning up.) I just haven't emptied the dishwasher or cleaned a dish or put my clean clothes away. The good news is I do have clean clothes.

  • Watching football is better while writing this blog entry. Maybe I've found a better way to split my attention. (Oh, shoot, one of the good guys just got hurt. That's like all the wide receivers we have.)

  • I miss people. I forget how to be around them when I'm, you know, not.

  • Hey, the Olympics are coming.

  • A ton of you are running The Securian Frozen Half for which I think you're crazy *ahem* I can't wait to come out and cheer! I have no idea how you managed to train between recovering from a fall marathon and crappy winter weather. I'm impressed by your discipline and hoping it rubs off.

  • I'm actually thinking about a visit to my favorite running spot tomorrow for a little warm up run. It'd be nice to get my body moving again. Let it remember how good it feels to move. It's YAK TRAX weather too.

  • This is what I imagine Amanda's job is like, if you can recognize that is funny as he!! and not sexual harassment.

No comments:

Post a Comment