5.1.10

A Photo per day?

I tried doing Project 365 a while ago and it came to an abrupt halt when a water bottle spilled in the bag where I was carrying my camera and I decided it was best not to carry the thing around with me anymore. But it was fun to look back at those posts when I was taking pictures every day. I really wonder what the heck happened that day but it's nice to see myself smiling like that.

I decided I'd give it a go again. For the most part I've taken macro photos of things in my house which can be interesting. If nothing else it's photos for everyone to look at while they're here.


A Christmas present - that's Jenny and I as penguins. Go here to see Jenny knocking me down and me getting her right back.

That's an iPod I drop at least once a day *ahem* a well-loved iPod. I use it every time I work out. Remember I've been running for a long time. That's a lot of love.


This is how much money social workers earn.


Close-up of a painting from Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment