20.1.10

Photo-fest


My attempt at making bread. The verdict: Fail. I think the flour went bad in the freezer.



Satsuma mandarins: best food ever.



When I was home, I got a hair cut. It was sort of a spur of the moment decision.



Quilts at home. Mom has more handmade quilts than anyone I know. And I'm including my pooky bear in this, although she's definitely the best competition.



A painting in my parent's living room. It's the signature of my dad's art teacher. He was like an extra grandpa to me.



Sunrise on the airplane.



Sometimes, I don't know what to photograph. I use whatever is lying around and try to find an interesting angle.

1 comment:

  1. I only have 3 handmade quilts. Well, I have a handful of mini quilts, but those are just for hanging on the wall. My mom made 2 of my quilts, and the third was a wedding gift from my Aunt Jane. I'd love to own more handmade quilts, but I think that requires having the time to make them.

    ReplyDelete