15.1.10

As my eyes start to close...

It's been a busy couple of days.

Yesterday I worked. All day. Also, I attempted to bake bread. It did not go well. I had some shape issues. I also think that the flour went bad in the freezer. Can that happen? The bread tasted funny.

Today was a blue jean day at work meaning I hid in my office and did paperwork all day. I stay away from people when I'm not as dressed up as normal.

I came home and ran at my favorite running spot. ::Side note - YO! City of Minneapolis - it's time to plow the sidewalks again. This slush hurts my body when I'm running through it.:: I was less puke-ish after this run than I have been after the previous two this week.

A friend of mine had tickets to see The Wizard of Oz - Soundtrack provided by the Minnesota Symphony which was very cool. I realize I hadn't actually watched the movie since I was a little kid. There's a lot in there for a five year old to miss.

Now I'm getting ready for bed. My camera is already put away or I'd show you pictures of my bread failure and other things I've been doing recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment