15.9.09

Discretion: The better part of valor

An hilarious story from today: I had to go speak to the Executive Director. I knocked on her door and looked through her window. At the boss. Playing Freecell. She closed the game before inviting me in. (If it had been anyone else I would've given them a hard time, but I decided not to in this case.)

Right now I'm thinking of doing a long run tomorrow but I can't decide the mileage or the route I want to take. My options are basically anything between 10 and 20 miles for distances. For routes, I can go do the grand tour (kind of what I'm leaning towards, but hesitate because of the 35W construction issues), or Minnehaha Falls/Ft Snelling/Pike Island (which seems like it would be fun but it might be kind creepy and isolated that early in morning). Local runners: what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment