14.4.09

Oh, the joys of random holidays

Last week I worked 3 days. This week: same thing. (Don't hate me.) It's Passover and we take time off for that.

When I walked in the office yesterday, two of my co-workers meant well and it led to an hilarious conversation:
Co-worker 1: Happy Easter
Liz: Thanks, but I don't celebrate Easter
Co-worker 1: Why not?
Liz: I'm not Christian?
Co-worker 1: What are you?
Liz: I don't know, nothing I guess.
Co-worker 1: You have to be something.
Co-worker 2: You could almost be Jewish.
Well ok, thanks for welcoming me into the club.

Running is going well so far this week. I'm trying to do all my running on weekdays so I can take Saturday off. I'm planning on running the Oy Vey 5k (no, seriously) on Sunday and I want a day to rest before I do.

Tomorrow or Thursday I'm hoping for another nice long run around Lake Harriet (my newest favorite lake in Minneapolis). I ran 5 miles this morning. Last night I did 4 miles on the elliptical at under 10:00 miles the entire time. (Seriously, that's insane.)

No comments:

Post a Comment