9.4.09

Liz Trains for a Marathon: No one knows what week it is anymore

I've lost count of the weeks of training. I got off my weeks schedule here in March anyways. But I'm slowly getting it back together. Today, in honor of my 4 day weekend, I ran 8.5 miles. Yeah me. Now, the real test will be how far I run in the next couple of days. But at this point, I only need one run that far a week so it's fine.

After I ran I went back to sleep for a couple hours. (Like I was going to do anything else after running that far.) Once I woke up, I ate a little food. I was surprisingly not hungry until just now when I ate what had to be four meals in one. It's ok, I did run a really far this morning.

After I had a little snack, I went over to soak in the hot tub at the Y. It's almost worth paying the membership just for the hot tub. I'm also going to have to remember that for this summer when I want to run outside but I need to get in my eight visits per month so I get the discount.

I went grocery shopping. (Kelly, I'm assuming a 5lb bag of potatoes is enough for whomever shows up on Sunday.) I got bacon. I got other stuff too but obviously, I'm most excited about the bacon.

Tomorrow, Amanda and I are going to get fish for my fish tank after we eat at Maria's. (After I run around a lake and earn my two corn pancakes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment