23.4.09

Funny news from around the web

I woke up bright and early today. Actually, I woke up so early it was not bright but dark. I ran with Beth and some other runners who go much faster than me. It's nice to have a new challenge. I think after running with them for a while, I'd like to be able to run a 5k in under 30:00. We ran 4 miles at about 1:00/mile faster than I usually run. It was hard to keep up with them at the end, but I think if I keep going back and running with them I'll get the hang of it.

I'm sitting outside and I'd swear my neighbors have a bald cat sitting out on their balcony. Not like the ones that don't have hair, but one that's supposed to have hair and doesn't.

Anyways, I've seen some ridiculous (meaning both funny and safe for work) stuff on the web lately that I wanted to share.


I have no idea where I found this one. I think it was on Yahoo News somewhere. It belongs on the FailBlog.


This one can be found on Overheard in Minneapolis. At first it appears to be a stupid thing to say, but it's actually so on the nose that it's hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment