15.3.09

An unexpected side effect of all the packing and unpacking

As a result of all this packing and unpacking, I cannot find my ibuprofen. Who looses that?

How are things going in the land of bugs? I think my apartment has to get sprayed again. On Wednesday. Have they officially told me yet? No, but I ran into a neighbor. There are still bugs in two units that I know of and possibly a third unit.

How goes the land of the runners? I'm starting to raise money for Bolder Options tonight. As part of their annual call-a-thon. (I'm not sure that's what it's really called.) So, if you read this blog, expect a call from me asking you to donate to Bolder Options to help me run a marathon to support at risk youth. It'll be tonight, Tuesday or Thursday.

I thought of one more place to look for drugs. I'll be off now.

No comments:

Post a Comment