24.3.09

Running is going...

Well, it's not today or yesterday. But I'm realizing exactly how much stress from my job impacts my wanting to run at all. And I think that will make me run a whole lot more.

Today, I came home and took a nap after work.

Work was ok today actually. I had sort of a flurry of work to do at the end of the day, but it was a good thing that happened that made me have to do all that work so it was worth it.

Tomorrow, I plan on running. Someone, please check on me and give me crap if I don't. And if applicable, remind me that you gave a generous amount of money to Bolder Options so that I could run even more and I should show my gratitude by keeping up my end of the bargain.

Now, I think I'm going to have something resembling dinner (although not quite that in depth) and then go to bed for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment