8.3.09

In support of runing, and I feel like a cowboy

A while ago at my job, we started serving people under a whole new funding stream to us. New to us as well as the funders themselves. I kept telling my supervisor that learning this new funding stream and continuing to serve our clients was going to be like an adventure. I told her it would be like cowboys riding through the desert, avoiding bullets and little cacti and holding on to our hats.

Today, I learned to file an answer to a complaint and summons. And that cowboy feeling is back. It's kind of exciting but I'll be glad when it's over.

I ran 5 miles today. Well, I did 5 miles of sprints but I count that as the full five miles. So, one day down this week and four to go. I think I just have to go back a few weeks on my marathon schedule and do shorter distances. I just have to accept that if I'm running inside, 5 miles is probably my limit and that's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment