6.2.09

Can someone tell me what Twitter is and why it's useful...

Anyone? ::Looks Around:: No? Ok. I keep hearing about Twitter, it doesn't seem like it applies to my life. Much like Facebook. Sorry.

Week nine is going much better the second time. I ran an undetermined distance today but I think it was pretty close to the seven miles I was aiming for. I took a little side trip over to Lake Hiawatha and I don't have that path measured out as well. Plus, when I got over there, the water fountain didn't work. So I stopped paying attention to where I was running because of my thirst.

I haven't done a whole lot this week, mostly trying to get myself into a running schedule. Today I ran after work (which ended at 1pm today) because I knew it would be warmer then. I'm feeling more successful about running lately and also like running in the more morning is more realistic. I feel like I have a better way of thinking about it now than I've had recently.

**Author's note: Kelly, I swear I didn't read your blog before I wrote today, although, obviously I've read it now. I will take this matter under advisement. Thank you.**

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I'm with Kelly on this one. You don't know until you join...and find people you haven't talked to in years.

    ReplyDelete