6.1.09

Liz Trains for a Marathon Week 6

I ran what I'm saying is about 6 miles today. I kind of lost track at the end because I went back and forth around the lake in odd ways. But it was fun. Running on snow (and yes, I do mean "on") exercises muscles in my legs that seem to lie dormant much of the rest of the year. I seem to have found a warm combination of clothing and have discovered the importance of having fleece cover my face. I really only meant to run 3 or 4 miles today, but I decided that the effort I put into dressing for the cold was worth staying out a while longer.

Also, I found this web gem from my (possibly) future senator. It struck me as important, given my current place of employment. By the way, it seems to be a common thing that the Jewish Community is reluctant to own Volkswagons, but that's just my observation.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete