24.12.08

Blogging while drunk

I decided I should have an episode of blogging while drunk since I got (really really) toasted yesterday and didn't really blog. Although nothing quite compares to the Margaritas, today there was Bailey's with ice cream in a fake mud slide sort of thing for "lunch", wine with dinner (which I had a lot of because I wasn't driving), and after dinner, another (bigger) Bailey's. Yum.

Today I hung out with Jenny who learned that I don't know crap about the east side of Cincinnati and got me drunk in return. Also, thanks for driving at Hyde Park plaza which is something I refuse to do. (Seriously, it's the only place I can think of that Mom will drive and I wont.) We went to First Watch for breakfast, looked around the Krohn (that's the conservatory for those of you not from Cincinnati), went to Target which apparently sells Wrangler jeans, and then got Grater's and alcohol and headed to the condo.

We both helped Dad move furniture. (He finally listened to me about where stuff should go. I was right and sober at the same time then.) Then we wrapped our presents and had "mud slides".

Then I went to my aunt and uncle's for Christmas Eve dinner and homemade canoli for dessert. What could be better? Oh yeah, I know, that'll be tomorrow when I'm having my Christmas Spaghetti which I'm not even going to link to at this point because my vision is blurry and I've mentioned it about 100 times in the past week.

I love the drinking holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment