10.11.08

What have I seen lately?

For post 998, I will tell you

Regarding politics:
  • For all those of you who had a different opinion on the elections than I did, from me to you.

  • I got sucked into this article because it said President Elect Obama has read all of the Harry Potter books (which makes me feel a lot cooler than I did yesterday) and then I read that he smokes?!?. Serious? Interesting, I used a similar tactic to get my dad to quit smoking. Way to go Mrs Obama!


In the world of medicine:
  • The best inventions and cures are almost always by mistake. That's how we got the telephone. Apparently, it's also how we'll cure AIDS.

  • What happens when a documented immigrant with no health insurance needs care? Apparently, nothing good, unless you go to California. There's not a study, but I'd imagine it's cheaper to treat than to deport at some point.

  • I remember one time Kelly told me womens feet and hands are always cold because we're "keeping the baby warm" even if we're not pregnant. Who knew there was scientific proof? Cool. It's winter and my feet will be icicles until at least April.


And in the Just For Fun section:

No comments:

Post a Comment