21.9.08

Another sunday of global warming sitting on the couch

Is it me or is it really warm for September? I was just thinking the first couple of years I moved up here we had snow flurries at least once before the end of September.

I did make it to the gym today. I was looking for some weight / strength exercises before hand. There was a really good page I found one time of core exercises. It had video examples of how to do the exercises. All the exercises linked a leg strength and an arm strength to engage the core. if anyone finds it, please let me know. I miss it.

I also cleaned this morning. That's a bigger accomplishment than it sounds. Although sadly I forgot to run the dishwasher when I went to the gym so I'll have to pay for that mistake now. I need to run it before I cook my lunch for the week. I spent a new record low at the co-op today. Probably not totally a record but a weeks worth of food was under $25. I guess it really does make a difference if I go to the store right after an awesome breakfast.

This has been a good weekend for thoughtful web browsing as well. Possibly because there's nothing good on tv right now.

First, there's tons and tons of news on the economy. A bank in West Virginia is the latest to go under. Here's what you should know:


The totally random:


And the sites I'm addicted to at the moment:

No comments:

Post a Comment