12.8.08

Still running, doing it later

I'm still running. Sometimes I have days where I can't wake up to exercise in the morning. Today I actually got up but was too tired to do anything. So I spend the whole day feeling bad because I didn't exercise. Only I ran at the end of the day. I did hills again. I was trying to figure out how fast I went because I ran 7 blocks and walked 1 three times in a row and then (and this is where I get confused) I ran 4 blocks for a total of 3.5 miles. Running and walking together is 12:10, but I cant figure out how fast I ran without the walking. I got distrcted because Michael Phelps just won another gold medal and then the women started doing their gymnastics routine.

Here's some things to look at while you're enjoying the Americans rock in the Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment