30.8.08

A decision that may have been ill-advised

I registered for a 10k race. Have I ever run 10k? Maybe once or twice. Not clear how I'll manage it on September 20th, but you should all come out to Lake Nokomis to cheer me on. I will not be training much this weekend but I plan to make a training schedule for the next 19 days, so that I can at least run 6.4 miles by the time of the race.

It seemed like the theme of all the posts on the web this week was about food and exercise ironic, given the content of my last post, but here were some of the ones I found interesting:
Tools for healthy eating an exhaustive list of all you never wanted to know.
Great news about weight loss. Not.
Want to know how many calories your favorite forms of exercise burns? Great list. It doesn't say if it's for a man or a woman. Does it matter?

And in unrelated news, 100 undiscovered web sites. Maybe something you are interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment